Are you interested in volunteering each week to help feed, provide fresh water, or clean up after the animals at Ching Farm Rescue & Sanctuary? These are all great ways for you to volunteer your time and energy, and we're always looking for help!
- We have weekly positions from 9:00am to 12:00pm or 4:30 pm to 6:00pm for daily chores.
- We're looking for consistent and reliable volunteers. We don't have any paid staff so we rely entirely on people like you. It takes a lot of time and effort to bring a new volunteer up to speed and we really need people who can stick around.
- We'll have group project days for one-time volunteers from April through October. Follow us on Facebook for more information. We occasionally make exceptions to “one-time volunteer” visits, but really prefer volunteers who can join us on a weekly basis.
Before submitting your application, please complete the following:
- Familiarize yourself with our Farm Guidelines & Precautions.
- Read through our Recommended Attire and Volunteer Policies documents.
- Download and sign our Volunteer Release Form. Once we respond to your application, you can email this to us or you can bring a physical copy with you during your first visit to the farm.
Note: Responses can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks.